Wednesday, May 23, 2007

26 August, 2006

It was a night with many neon yellow moons hanging low and grey sparkling clouds drifting across the azure blue sky like crude oil seeping through a water body. Unusually happy for some reasons four shadows dine and booze and on their way back home start singing: (lines that I remember)

J: My color and mood are both blue, too
M: All I was thinking was of buying a new shoe
D: As I went in search of lines, I wish'd I flew
A:What do I say; I'm still blue!

J: I saw a man walking with a pet lizard
M: And I wondered if there can be a weird'r wizard
D:
A:

J: I worship my satan in my dreams
M: Things are not as they seem
D: I wanted to join a football team
A: You can always join a team! ( he actually said that in reply to what DEG said)

J: I switch on a fan and the air moves in a twirl
M: Oh my God! I just lost my last pearl
D: How I wish I had a girl!
A:

J: And these nights I get high watching the red spot ( the tip of cigarette was in my mind)
M: I didnot even need a shot
D: It stopped raining; these nights are so hot
A: one mallu is ok, but three is a lot!

--J:Jade, M:Mallu, D:Deepak, A:Amit.

By the way, this was Deepak's and Mallu's idea.

No comments: